How can I complain to the Ministry of Labour Qatar

Search Results

Web results

How can I complain to the Ministry of Labour Qatar

Sample of Complaint Letter for Ministry of Labor Qatar 

hello friends, if you have completed 5 years in a one company and your company not allow to change your sponsorship and you have not copay of Qatar labor contract  then you have to complain to ministry of labor office of Qatar, and complain letter sample as bellow, you to customize this letter as your details, like Name, Nationality, Qatar ID Number, how many worked in the company, company name and computer card number, then your name and mobile number, you will found translation of this letter in end of this page

Dosto agar ap kisi company me 5 years se ziyadah se kam kar rahe hen aur ap company changel karna chahte hen lekin ap ki company change nahi de rahi hai aur, ap k pas agreement ki copy bhi nahi jis se ap online change le sake aur ap k request karne par bhi company agreement ki copy nahi de rahi hai to is letter ko dekhye aur is me thoda bahut change kar k apne liye esahi latter bana lijye fir is ko labor office me submit kijye, 

ye letter Arabic me hai aur Qatar me Arabic latter hi ziyadah accept kiya jata hai, ummid karta hun ye blog zarur pasand aya hoga



السادة/ وزارة التنمية الادارية والعمل والشؤون الاجتماعية                  المحترمين
ادارة علاقات العمل
الدوحه قطر
تحية طيبة وبعد ،،،

اتقدم الى سيادتكم راجيا من الله ثم منكم ان ينال هذا الطلب بالقبول
احيط سيادتكم علما باننى السيد/ جلف اكسبرت ، نيبالي الجنسية رقم شخصي: 12345678910اعمل على كفالة شركة الاخلاص للتجارة للمقاولات
رقم قيد المنشاة: 78-3456-12 منذ 5 سنوات والآن انا ارغب فى تغيير جهة العمل بطريق "خدمة اخطار صاحب العمل لتغيير جهة العمل" ولكنى لم ات
مكن الحصول على عقد العمل بطريق "بوابة طباعة عقود العمل" اذا بحثت يظهر لى "لا توجد عقود تحت هذا الرقم للأرشيف" وشركتى لا تعطينى نسخة عقد عمل ولاتعطينى اوراق نقل كفالة
 فارجو من سيادتكم التكرم بالموافقة على الاجراءات اللازمة حسب ماهو متبع لدى ادارتكم المؤقرة كى يمكن لى تغيير جهة العمل.
وتفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام والتقدير ،،،


مقدم الطلب
جلف اكسبرت
رقم الجوال: 12345678


How can I complain to the Ministry of Labour

How can I complain to the Ministry of Labour



Gentlemen / the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs,
Labor Relationship Management
Doha, Qatar
After Greeting

I ask you to ask God, then you will receive this request with acceptance
I inform you that I am Mr. Gulf Expert, Nepalese, personal number: 12345678910. I work for the sponsorship of Al Ekhlas Trading and Contracting Company.
Facility registration number: 78-3456-12 5 years ago and now I would like to change the employer through the "employer notification service to change the employer" but I was unable to obtain the employment contract through the "job contract printing portal" if I search it appears to me "none Contracts under this number are for the archive. "My company does not give me a copy of a work contract and does not give me bond transfer papers
 I request you to kindly agree to the necessary procedures according to what is followed by your approved administration so that I can change the work authority.
Yours sincerely ,,,


applicant
Gulf Expert
Mobile: 12345678










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Extend on Arrival Visa Qatar For Free 100%